LANKO GROUT 180 ECO is a cementitious non-shrink grout which is specially formulated to have a lower embodied carbon foot print and is approved by the Singapore Eco-labelling authority as a sustainable building material. LANKO GROUT 180 ECO has high fluidity and is ideal for pressure grouting, requiring only on-site addition of water to provide a non-shrink free flowing grout.
- LANKO GROUT 180 ECO can be used in all grouting situation where shrinkage is undesirable.
- Primary uses are: bedding, filling and grouting applications where complete filling of voids with a high strength non-shrink material is required. It can be used for under-plate grouting, repairs to precast concrete, bedding bearing plates, anchor bolt fixing, cable grouting and crane rail assembly
- LANKO GROUT 180 ECO is an environmentally friendly product
- It is non-gaseous, free of bleeding, settlement and shrinkage
- Consistent good performance as all ingredients are premixed in the factory
- High early and ultimate strength
- Eliminates shrinkage in both plastic and hardened phases
- Increased strength when fully restrained
Be the first to review this product
Please note that you can only review after you have purchased and received the product.