Davco Sanitized® Coloured Grout ECO (CFG) is an environmentally friendly, premium grade, cementitious tile grout that is approved by the Eco-labelling authority in Singapore as a sustainable building material. Davco Sanitized® Coloured Grout ECO (CFG) is designed for use in most type of ceramic tile and natural stone applications. It is specially formulated as a single part waterproofed tile grout for ease of use and produced with specially selected Portland cements, graded aggregate and high quality imported pigments for greater durability. Davco Sanitized® Coloured Grout ECO (CFG) has excellent resistance to a broad spectrum of fungal, algae and bacteriological degradation as well as good stain, water and chemical resistant properties.
- Available in wide range of colours to fill joints between tiles and stones. Use unsanded for joints between 1 - 4mm
- Use sanded for joint above 4mm
- Used in intended hygienic conditions such as hospitals, kitchens, food preparation areas
- Used in wet areas like swimming pools and spas
- Used in general applications of superior performance, e.g. external walkways and trafficable areas
- Pigments within the grout are evenly and totally dispersed
- Colourfast and ultra-violet (UV) resistant
- Reduces water absorption through tile joints
- Improve stain and oil resistant
Be the first to review this product
Please note that you can only review after you have purchased and received the product.