Davco Liquid Water Repellent is a clear transparent liquid based on polyoxo-aluminium stearate designed to penetrate the minute pores and capillaries of rigid substrate. The molecular structure of Davco Liquid Water Repellent ensures a water repellency film rather than a complete sealing of the surface. However it does not prevent penetration of water at pressure in excess of 1.4kg/cm².
- As an effective water repellent treatment on surfaces of brick, stucco, concrete, precast concrete and stone.
- To form an entrenched impregnable barrier against driving rain and damage from saturation
- To form an impregnation barrier at the back of marble and granite against migration of stains during the hydration process.
- Can be safely applied to delicately tinted rough cast surface without discolouration
- Use for prevention of external penetrating dampness in walls
- Ready to use from the can
- No dilution required which ensures quality products are being used
- Easily applied by brush, roller or spray
- Coating itself is colourless and the effect is an optical one due to decreased light diffraction
- The surface treated with Davco Liquid Water Repellent can still breathe
- Reduce heat loss caused by ingress of water and subsequent evaporation
- Minimise the absorption of soot and dirt, a frequent cause of decay
- Reduce maintenance cost by prolonging the useful life and appearance of masonry or concrete
- Protect surface from frost spalling, cracking and disintegration and efflorescence
- Rapid shedding of water by Davco Liquid Water Repellent results in maintaining a clean appearance much longer than would otherwise be the case
Be the first to review this product
Please note that you can only review after you have purchased and received the product.