Davco Rubber Waterstop is capable of sealing heads of water up to 50 metres and is widely used to seal horizontal and vertical construction joints for poured in-situ concrete. It treated with a delay coating thus preventing it from premature expansion.
Size: 50m/box (20mm x 10mm x 25m x 2rolls per box)
• Poured in-situ construction joints
• Box culverts
• Cut & cover tunnel construction
• Underground structures
• New to old concrete
• Pipe penetrations
• Environmentally safe and no toxic
• Expansion rate up to 200%
• Easy to apply
• Works even in saline conditions
Be the first to review this product
Please note that you can only review after you have purchased and received the product.