Davco SK 3000 PAM membranes are sheets comprising a thick HDPE film, an aggressive pressure sensitive adhesive and a weather resistant protective coating. It is a pre-applied membrane with a special adhesive to allow concrete to bond to it, when concrete is poured against the membrane. This unique bond allows the membrane to achieve a positive side waterproofing barrier in all situations at site.
Davco SK 3000 PAM is used to waterproof areas such as:
Substructure Basement Slabs and Walls and in any confined space underground structures where there are limited working space.
- Thick HDPE provides high dimensional stability, puncture & tear strength.
- Unique pressure sensitive adhesive technology ensuring continuous seal.
- Factory controlled thickness.
- Chemical resistance providing effective external protection against aggressive elements.
- Accomodate settlement & shrinkage movement.
- Forms a unique integral seal to concrete poured against it. This prevents water migration and makes it unaffected by ground settlement beneath slabs.
- Provides a barrier to water, moisture and gas - physically isolates the structure from the surrounding ground.
- Self protecting - can be trafficked immediately after application and ready for immediate placing of reinforcement.
- Unaffected by wet conditions - cannot activate prematurely.
- Chemically resistant, effective in all types of soils and waters - protects structure from salt or sulphate attack.
Be the first to review this product
Please note that you can only review after you have purchased and received the product.