2 PART CEMENTITIOUS POLYMER PRIMER
Davco K11 Matryx is a cementitious waterproofing system which protects and waterproof concrete structures by crystallisation. The active chemicals react with moisture in the concrete resulting in crystalline formation within the pores and capillary tracts of concrete, thus waterproofing the structure against penetration of water and other liquids from any direction. Davco K11 Matryx gives a strong and lasting waterproofing protection against dampness and ground water hydrostatic pressure.
Used for waterproofing of mortars and concrete.
- Renders, masonry mortars and screeds
- Reinforced and unreinforced concrete
- Brick, concrete and stone substrates
- Indoor and outdoor applications, such as basements, swimming pools, tunnels, water tanks, manholes, culverts
- Usage in tropical and hot climate conditions
A series of ultra-fast setting hydraulic mortars which offer immediate and long-term protection against water leakage. These mortars harden rapidly and increase slightly in volume while setting.
- To plug and stop running water under pressure
- Quick setting cement for waterproofing, fast repairs, urgent installations
- To caulk water leakages
- To fill holes and cracks
- To fix hooks and wall plugs
- To seal pipes and drains
- To anchor railings
- To patch spalled areas