Cost effective heat shielding coating that uses advanced insulation technology to reduce the interior temperature of buildings
- Ideal for roofs & walls in both commercial & residential buildings.
- Can be applied to substrate such as concrete, render, aluminium, steel, cement sheet, masonry, brick, wood etc
Specially formulated with a high performance cement to achieve a faster set and the work area is trafficable in less than an hour.
- Ideal for waterproofing toilets, kitchens, bathrooms, balconies, plaza decks, parking garages, basement, in renovation projects where time is of essence.
Low viscosity latex-bitumen compound used as a penetrating primer.
- As a primer for improved adhesion of bitumen based preformed sheet membranes such as Davco SK2000S, Davco SK Fastorch, etc.
- As a protective coating for concrete against biological growth or polluted soil.
Davco SK 3000 PAM membranes are sheets comprising a thick HDPE film, an aggressive pressure sensitive adhesive and a weather resistant protective coating. It is a pre-applied membrane with a special adhesive to allow concrete to bond to it, when concrete is poured against the membrane. This unique bond allows the membrane to achieve a positive side waterproofing barrier in all situations at site.
Davco SK 3000 PAM is used to waterproof areas such as:
Substructure Basement Slabs and Walls and in any confined space underground structures where there are limited working space.
A flexible, water based polyurethane modified, elastomeric waterproofing membrane that is free of tar, bitumen, solvents or any hazardous substance.
- All types of roofs, balconies and decks.
- Retaining walls and basements.
- Waterproofing, repair and rust protection for gutters, troughs and tanks.
- Waterproofing and protection of parapet walls and flashings.
- Waterproofing of external areas such as suspended structures.
- Sealing of joints.
- Lining faulty gutters and down-pipes.
- Eliminates soldering of cracked nonferrous roof valleys and flashings.
A series of ultra-fast setting hydraulic mortars which offer immediate and long-term protection against water leakage. These mortars harden rapidly and increase slightly in volume while setting.
- To plug and stop running water under pressure
- Quick setting cement for waterproofing, fast repairs, urgent installations
- To caulk water leakages
- To fill holes and cracks
- To fix hooks and wall plugs
- To seal pipes and drains
- To anchor railings
- To patch spalled areas
A special blend of copolymers penetrating primer
- As a primer for improved adhesion of bitumen based preformed sheet membranes such as Davco SK2000S, Davco SK Fastorch, Davco K10 Polyurethane (PU), Davco GRS 2000 and etc.
- As a protective coating for concrete against biological growth.