Davco Tilebond ECO is a factory prepacked cement based sanded dryset mortar. Davco Tile Bond ECO when mixed with Davco Mortaflex ECO is classified as C2S1 when tested in accordance to BS EN12004 : 2007.
- For the installation of absorptive and non-absorptive wall and floor tiles for interior and exterior surfaces
- Davco Tile Bond ECO is used with Davco Mortaflex ECO, Davco Davelastic to install non-absorptive tiles including heavy duty tiles, marbles and granite
- Can be used as a skim render or screed when gauged with Davco Mortaflex ECO and apply in minimum 5mm thick
- Top quality control is ensured as all ingredients are batched in the factory
- Eliminates the use of inconsistent grades of sand used on site, which may contain impurities that gives efflorescence problem
- Allows for better control of cement to sand ratio mix as site mix is avoided
- Provides improved flexural strength, thus giving long lasting durability
- Upgrades tensile and shear bond strength to vertical and horizontal tiling installation
- Convenient to use as the materials is pre-packed
- As the sand is washed, dry and graded in the factory, it is possible to form render minimum 5mm thick
Be the first to review this product
Please note that you can only review after you have purchased and received the product.