Davco Marblebond ECO is an environmentally friendly marble slab adhesive, developed with approved recycled material and is approved by the Eco-labelling authority in Singapore as a sustainable building material. Davco Marblebond ECO is ideal for fixing marble slabs and granite tiles onto floors needing bedding layer between 5 - 12mm thick. Davco Marblebond ECO is also suitable for fixing 300mm x 300mm x 10-12mm thick marble or granite tiles onto walls. However, for fixing heavier marble or granite slabs on walls, we recommend adding Davco Mortaflex Eco or Davelastic to the adhesive mix to enhance its performance. Davco Marblebond ECO has a C1 classification when tested in accordance to BS EN 12004:2007.
- Davco Marblebond ECO is ideal for laying marble or granite slabs onto concrete and plaster
- Note: Different sources of marble may vary in porosity and chemical composition. If unsure, please contact us for advice on the right adhesive to use
- Suitable for wet areas. Davco Marblebond ECO is water resistant and can be use in toilets, kitchens
- Excellent bond strength and consistency
- Non-corrosive and non-toxic
Be the first to review this product
Please note that you can only review after you have purchased and received the product.