LANKO HIGH GRADE GROUT 100 is a premium high strength cementitious non-shrink grout, specially designed for pressure grouting. It is formulated with selected additives and fillers to provide a non-shrink free flowing grout with high strength performance.
- LANKO HIGH GRADE GROUT 100 can be used in all grouting situations where shrinkage is undesirable and high grout strength is required.
- Primary uses for LANKO HIGH GRADE GROUT 100 are : bedding, filling and grouting applications where complete filling of voids with a high strength non-shrink material is required.
- It can also be used for spiral connector and underplate grouting, repairs to precast concrete, bedding bearing plates, anchor bolt fixing, cable grouting and crane rail assembly.
- LANKO HIGH GRADE GROUT 100 is a flowable grout, free of bleeding, settlement and shrinkage.
- Consistent high strength performance as all ingredients are premixed in the factory.
- High early and ultimate strength.
- Eliminates shrinkage in both plastic and hardened phases.
- Increased strength when fully restrained.
- High flowability.