A low viscosity 2-component epoxy crack injection material based on modified epoxy resin and an amine hardening binder, solvent free.
- Used as an injection epoxy repair for structural cracks in concrete and masonry.
- For joining and filling up of voids in areas of delamination.
- For bonding hollow plaster and floor toppings.
- For sealing non-movement joints in concrete and protects from corrosion.
- Impregnation of friable rock or porous stones.
Cementitious non-shrink grout specially formulated to have a lower embodied carbon foot print
- Can be used in all grouting situation where shrinkage is undesirable.
- Primary uses are: bedding, filling and grouting applications where complete filling of voids with a high strength non-shrink material is required. It can be used for under-plate grouting, repairs to precast concrete, bedding bearing plates, anchor bolt fixing, cable grouting and crane rail assembly.
The MOQ for this item is 2 bags.
High strength levelling compound specially formulated for rapid installation of tension free & smooth surfaces
- To form a smooth, levelled and high strength finished floor topping, used internally and externally
- Suitable for levelling and smoothing of internal sub-floors of concrete, terrazzo, ceramic tiles.
- Ideal for adjusting tolerances between floor slabs
- Smoothing and levelling over quarry, ceramic tiles or concrete surface
- Rectify camber problems on concrete
- Repairing old or damaged concrete floor
2 component pre-packed high performance acrylic polymer modified cement based mortar
- Resurfacing of old and worn concrete floors
- Patching and repairing of damaged concrete surfaces
- Topping for new concrete floors to increase the skid and wear resistance
- Suitable for interior and exterior application, e.g. warehouses, car parks & driveways, bus bays, concrete roads, docks, etc
- As a screed over to concrete roof gutters. Repair and re-surfacing to damaged concrete staircases
- As water, skid and wear resistance coating to suit open, enclosed and basement car park applications. It is effective as an 'anti-screech' coat to multi-storey car parks, driveway and ramp, especially to descending and ascending turn areas
- Coating to internal and external walkways for new and upgrading projects
- Protective screed for industrial floors in high wearing areas to architects' specification
- As a repair patch over exposed concrete floor, slab and tile surfaces
- Reduce tyre screeching sound in carparks when vehicles are negotiating corners
Ready-to-wet mortar composed of sand, special cement & admixtures
- Sealing of sight holes, manhole covers, trapdoor frames, telecom hatches, street furniture, signposts.
- Repairs to industrial flooring, concrete walkways and roads, pot-holes, undercuts
- Bed-face for high-traffic paving and road surfaces
- Bridge bearing calking
- Sealing road joints