Premium repair mortar with high compressive strength to reinstate the integrity of the concrete slab
- As a repair medium for concrete or cementitious surfaces damaged by chemical erosion, impact or spalling because of corrosion of reinforcement.
- Can be use as bedding for the installation, patching cracks, plastering and screeding of worn concrete surfaces.
Highly durable non-yellowing clear acrylic sealer
- As a protective sealer for a wide range of surfaces such as unglazed quarry tiles, slates, pavers and roof tiles
- As a sealer to dustproof concrete, precast concrete, masonry
- As a water repellent sealer to protect and enhance the durability of brick walls
- Seals porous surface to prevent fungus and algae growth
Synthetic resin emulsion which significantly improves the performance of mortar & concrete
- Bonding agent for cementitious floor screed and polymer modified repair mortar.
- Bonding additive for slurry scratch coats/key coats.
- Added to thick and thin bed render on screed to increase flexural and compressive strength.
- As an additive to improve water resistance of mortar and prevent rapid hydration
A low viscosity 2-component epoxy crack injection material based on modified epoxy resin and an amine hardening binder, solvent free.
- Used as an injection epoxy repair for structural cracks in concrete and masonry.
- For joining and filling up of voids in areas of delamination.
- For bonding hollow plaster and floor toppings.
- For sealing non-movement joints in concrete and protects from corrosion.
- Impregnation of friable rock or porous stones.
A trowelable dual-component epoxy based putty & adhesive. The 2 pre-measured components are mixed just before application.
- Epoxy filler for structural cracks
- Epoxy reinstatement of spalled concrete
- Structural gap filling
- Embedment of hooks, fixings, bolts
- Epoxy adhesive to bond metals
LANKO HIGH GRADE GROUT 100 is a premium high strength cementitious non-shrink grout, specially designed for pressure grouting. It is formulated with selected additives and fillers to provide a non-shrink free flowing grout with high strength performance.
Grade 70 NS Free Flowing Pressure Grout
- Use LANKO HIGH GRADE GROUT ECO in applications needing high compressive strength and where shrinkage is undesirable.
- Primary uses are for bedding, filling and grouting applications needing high strength, and non-shrink material. It can be use for under plate grouting, repairs to precast concrete, bedding bearing plates, anchor bolt fixing, cable grouting and crane rail assembly.