DAVCO FLOOR LEVELLER 15 is a high strength levelling compound specially formulated for rapid installation of tension free and smooth surfaces. DAVCO FLOOR LEVELLER 15 contains a combination of special cements and high quality synthetic resins ideal for trowelling over large areas.
- To form a smooth, levelled and high strength finished floor topping, used internally and externally
- Suitable for levelling and smoothing of internal sub-floors of concrete, terrazzo, ceramic tiles.
- Ideal for adjusting tolerances between floor slabs
- Smoothing and levelling over quarry, ceramic tiles or concrete surface
- Rectify camber problems on concrete
- Repairing old or damaged concrete floor
- High-strength, suitable for use as a finished floor
- Self-levelling, seeks its own levels to produce a smooth and flat surface
- Suitable applications on large areas
- Non-shrink, can be applied to any thickness. (3mm to 15mm in single application)
- Water resistant when set, ease of application around drain areas as long as the drain itself is sealed
- Quick dry, walkable after 3 - 4 hours depending on the temperature and application areas
- Self-level to a smooth & flat surface
- Can be featheredged to provide a smooth finish
- Compatible with most adhesives
Be the first to review this product
Please note that you can only review after you have purchased and received the product.