DAVCO 783 is a two component pre-packed high performance acrylic polymer modified cement based mortar with high abrasion, impact and skid resistances and is ideal for carparks and industrial floorings.
- Resurfacing of old and worn concrete floors
- Patching and repairing of damaged concrete surfaces
- Topping for new concrete floors to increase the skid and wear resistance
- Suitable for interior and exterior application, e.g. warehouses, car parks & driveways, bus bays, concrete roads, docks, etc
- As a screed over to concrete roof gutters. Repair and re-surfacing to damaged concrete staircases
- As water, skid and wear resistance coating to suit open, enclosed and basement car park applications. It is effective as an 'anti-screech' coat to multi-storey car parks, driveway and ramp, especially to descending and ascending turn areas
- Coating to internal and external walkways for new and upgrading projects
- Protective screed for industrial floors in high wearing areas to architects' specification
- As a repair patch over exposed concrete floor, slab and tile surfaces
- Reduce tyre screeching sound in carparks when vehicles are negotiating corners
- Excellent adhesion to concrete
- Excellent abrasion & impact resistance
- Good waterproofing properties
Be the first to review this product
Please note that you can only review after you have purchased and received the product.